It’s the Jewish month of Adar, and some of us around here have been waiting all year for it to arrive.
With two weeks to go until Purim, I can’t help but offer a few ideas for healthy gifts of shalach manos. Some of these we’ve made in the past, and some of them are ideas my kids and I brainstormed.
1. HOMEMADE GRANOLA and dried fruit
2. HOMEMADE HUMMUS and carrots
3. A sandwich and veggies
4. Pineapple woman. I don’t have a photo of this diva, but a few years back we made a face on a pineapple using an orange slice, grapes and strawberries. She was stunning.
5. Cereal, milk and a banana
6. Veggie Man
7. HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS and fruit
Read other Purim ideas from kosher bloggers in this month’s Joy of Kosher blogging link up: